Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brainless??

I think my brain went journeying before we were packed up and ready to leave...

Here's a short email I sent a friend (in frustration) right before I shut down my laptop and packed it up to travel earlier today:


"Awwkkkkk! I'm having problems sticking to any given task right now. There
is chaos all around as we try to get all the last stuff stowed so we can drive
our house down the road---who ever came up with this idea of a MOVING house
anyways??!! (Don't worry---we are making good progress...and so far all are in
good temper.) I thought about calling you this morning...but that would be a HUGE distraction from moving out!"


I would like to think all my list-making actually helped in the packing-up-and-moving-out process. Or I would like to excuse my distractibility by stating that I was sick the day before. But I suspect the truth is...I was just temporarily brainless!!


Oh well, my family put up with me (and even laughed a little) and we finally got packed up and pulled out somewhere within time frame we were hoping for so I guess no harm was done!


(Here we are, pulling out of Golden Colorado...with the butte, symbol of Golden, in the background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment